(based on the ACCA FIA syllabus)
- Employees in junior finance or accountancy positions
- Employees working at multinational companies
- Employees of SSC-s
- People who plan to work abroad
- People who would like to recap their controlling knowledge
WHAT IS FIA?
Foundations in Accountancy (FIA) is the suite of the three entry-level professional qualifications of ACCA. FIA courses are open to anyone interested in basic financial and management accounting.
- Knowledge based on FIA syllabus guarantees the professional preparedness of the employee.
- Course materials provide a secure foundation in accounting for anyone wishing to continue their studies in this field.
WHY CHOOSE THE BASICS OF MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING COURSE?
- It gives ready to use, practical knowledge which significantly improves work efficiency.
- Due to its global character which is based on International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), the course provides valuable knowledge for those working in Hungary as well as for those working abroad.
ON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THE COURSE PARTICIPANTS WILL BE ABLE TO
Participants will be able to:
- Explain the principles and definitions of management accounting, the various types of costs, their behaviour and classification
- Account for overheads, apply costing methods (marginal and absoption costing)
- Identify the steps and requirements in forecasting
- Deploy the most widely used capex decision making techniques
- Explain basic performance evaluation methods, and apply performance measurement techniques (variance analysis, ratio analysis)
DETAILS OF THE PROGRAM
- Accounting for management, cost classification, cost behavior
- Material cost, labour costs
- Accounting for overheads
- Marginal & absorption costing, forecasting
- Budgeting, the budgetary process, making budgets work
- Capex budgeting, methods of project appraisal, standard costing
- Basic variance analyses, further variance analyses
- Performance management and application of performance management
Our locally resident tutors have been providing services in the Hungarian market for ten years, hence they are not only experts on the topics in their portfolio, but boast extensive experience regarding the characteristics of the specific market and can explain in a language familiar to students. Besides providing expert tuition, our tutors will also be on hand to personally guide students through their studies.
17-19 February 2015
The 3 day course in English costs 150.000 HUF + VAT.
The course fee includes:
- 3-day classroom course in English
- ACCA approved learning materials (pre-printed Course notes and Practice and Revision Kit)
In case of registering at least 1 month before the course start date 10% discount is offered. In case of multiple participants registering from the same company, 10% discount is offered for the 2nd and 15% discount for the 3rd and any further participants.
The different discounts may not be applied simultaneously.
REGISTRATION AND FURTHER INFORMATION:
Tel: + 36 1 483 1221
mobil:+36 20 956 1476
Fax: + 36 1 483 0762