- Employees in junior finance or accountancy positions
- Employees working at multinational companies
- Employees of SSC-s
- People planning to work abroad
- People who would like to recap their accounting knowledge
WHAT IS FIA?
Foundations in Accountancy (FIA) is the suite of the three entry-level professional qualifications of ACCA. FIA courses are open to anyone interested in basic financial and management accounting.
- Knowledge based on FIA syllabus guarantees the professional skills and competencies to be able to excel in a junior financial position.
- Course materials provide a secure foundation in accounting for anyone wishing to continue their studies in this field.
WHY CHOOSE THE BASICS OF FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING COURSE?
- It provides ready to use, practical knowledge, which significantly enhances work efficiency.
- Due to its global character which is based on International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), the course provides valuable knowledge for those working in Hungary as well as for those working abroad.
ON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THE COURSE
Participants will be able to:
- Explain generally accepted accounting principles and concepts and outline the principles and process of double entry bookkeeping
- Record principal business transactions
- Define and distinguish between the elements of financial statements and identify the content of the statement of financial position and statement of comprehensive income
- Prepare basic financial statements
DETAILS OF THE PROGRAM
- Introduction to financial accounting, the qualitative characteristics of financial information.
- Assets, liabilities, the accounting equation
- Statement of Financial Position, Statement of Profit and Loss
- Recording, summarizing and posting transactions
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Bad and doubtful debts
- Accruals and prepayments
- Provisions and contingent liabilities
- Tangible non-current assets
- Bank reconciliations
- Control accounts and correction of errors
- Preparation of financial statements
- Events after the reporting period
Our locally resident tutors have been providing services in the Hungarian market for ten years, hence they are not only experts on the topics in their portfolio, but boast extensive experience regarding the characteristics of the specific market and can explain in a language familiar to students. Besides providing expert tuition, our tutors will also be on hand to personally guide students through their studies.
The 3-day course in English costs 120.000 HUF + VAT.
The course fee includes:
- 3-day classroom course in English
- ACCA Platinum-Approved learning materials
In case of registering at least 1 month before the course start date 10% discount is offered. In case of multiple participants registering from the same company, 10% discount is offered for the 2nd and 15% discount for the 3rd and any further participants.
The different discounts may not be applied simultaneously.
REGISTRATION AND FURTHER INFORMATION:
Tel: + 36 1 483 1221
mobile:+36 70 866 4790